- Monday, 16 March 2015 12:31
The European Commission has announced that the first call for proposals under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (2014 -20) is now open for applications.
The objective of the Fund is to contribute to an effective management of migration flows in the Union.
A total of €3 million is available under this call for transnational projects that identify, develop and promote good practices and the exchange of information.
• Project applications under this call for proposals will need to address the following priorities:
• Identification of special needs of vulnerable asylum seekers related to the asylum procedures and the reception conditions;
• Provision of legal and procedural information free of charge;
• Integration of persons benefiting from international protection.
The call is open to not-for profit and international organisations. This call will fund only transnational projects designed, submitted and implemented by a partnership of at least three eligible distinct organisations established in at least three EU Member States. Grants of between €300,000 and €750,000 are available for up to 90% of total eligible costs.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon (CET) on the 20th May 2015. BBC Children in Need Small Grants Programme (UK)